Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre (Level 7), 1900 – 2200 hrs
Esplanade Recital Studio, 0900 – 1200hrs
Esplanade Recital Studio, 1930hrs
Rules and Regulations
- Participant to send in their application to be part of the Singapore Clarinet Choir 2017
- Audition is required for participation
- Participant is required to send in a video recording of themselves on the five selected excepts below
- Only selected participants will be notified
- Participant is required to attend all rehearsal to qualify in performing for in the clarinet choir
- Participants for Ensemble Competition will NOT need to pay for the participation fee for clarinet choir
- Participant is to email their videos (Zip, Dropbox, Google Drive) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 22nd November 2017
All participants of the ensemble competition MUST SUBMIT A SEPARATE APPLICATION FORM TO AUDITION for the choir performance taking place on 08 December 2017.
Participation Fees and Payment Method
- Participation Fee will only be collected when participant is selected.
- Participation Fee is SGD 25/member
For Bank Transfer, please transfer to DBS Current Account 055-003669-1. Input participant name and email (email@example.com) us a copy of transaction details as proof of payment.
For Cheque Payment, please make cheque payable to THE BAND WORLD
For schools & institutions, electronic invoicing is available. Please mail cheque to the address below:
ATTN: SINGAPORE CLARINET FESTIVAL 2017
c/o The Band World
1, Esplanade Drive, #02-08,
Esplanade Mall, Singapore 038981
Tel: (+65) 6561-2163